Oxford Road, Banbury, OX16 9AH | +44(0)1295 259361 | email@example.com
All bookings made by Customers in respect to bedroom accommodation or suites at The Banbury House Hotel are accepted by The Banbury House Hotel (thereafter called The Company) upon the following terms and conditions:
1. In the event of a cancellation of a confirmed booking by the customer, the customer shall pay to the company a cancellation fee. The company will do its utmost to re-let the accommodation but if after having used its best endeavours, the Company are unable to do so the customer shall then be liable for this charge.
Cancellations 8 weeks prior – no cancellation charge
Cancellations 8 weeks to 7 days prior of arrival - 50% of the charge
Cancellations within 7 days of arrival -100% full charge
VAT does not apply to cancellation charges
The amount of cancellation fees payable may be waived or reduced by the company in the event of an alternate booking being arranged and this will be at the sole discretion of the company. All cancellations must be confirmed by customers in writing.
2. The Company reserves the right to require payment of a deposit at any time prior to the holding of an event, the amount of which will be determined by the company. Should the customer fail to pay such a deposit with seven days of being requested to do so, the Company may treat the booking as having been cancelled by the customers. Deposits are not refundable.
3. All accounts incurred against this agreement will be invoiced. All invoices are due on presentation and any queries should not affect immediate payment of other outstanding amounts. In view of the high cost of financing, interest may be charged at the rate of two percent per month on amounts remaining unpaid at the end of four weeks after the date if despatch of the invoice.
4. The customers shall notify the Company in writing not less than 72 hours prior to a function of the numbers attending and this will be the minimum number charged for even if fewer people attend. However if the numbers increase the charges will be based on the greater number.
5. The customer shall be responsible for any damage caused to the Hotel, furnishings, utensils and equipment therein by the wilful act of or default of the customer or guests of the customer, and shall pay to the Company on demand the amount required to make good or remedy any such damage.
6. No wines or spirits may be brought into the Hotel by customers or guests of customers for consumption on the premises except for Bedrooms.
7. The company reserves the right to object to the employment by customers of any form or band /disco or other entertainments in connection with any event. Noise must be kept to a reasonable level as determined by the manager on duty. Use of smoke effects and dry ice is not permitted.
8. The Company accepts no responsibility for the property of customers or guests of the Hotel. Cloakrooms are provided for the convenience of customers and guests but goods deposited therein are deposited at the owners risk and without any obligation on the part of the Company. We draw your attention to the Hotel Proprietors Act 1956, a copy of which is available upon request.
9. Bedrooms are not retained after 1800 hrs unless:
10. The Company reserves the right to cancel any booking forthwith and without liability on its part in the event of any damages or destruction of the Hotel by fire or other causes, any shortages of labour or food supplies, strikes, lock outs or industrial unrest , or any other cause beyond the control with any booking. In these circumstances, every effort will be made to accommodate the booking in another establishment.
11. Not returning this document does not exclude customers from this schedule of conditions.
+44(0) 1295 259361
Meetings & Events:
+44(0) 1295 225382
Banbury House Hotel